Friday 1 February 2013

Good things come in pairs

Well January was quite a productive month for me.....


I seem to have made 2 of everything!

This month I am very excited as I am Queen Bee over at Stash Bee (Hive 1).  So my hive will be making Pippi Longstocking blocks for me this month.  When I was practicing my block and checking out the tutorial I made a Christmas Pippi (big shout out to Moira for the fab Christmas 2.5inch squares which saved a lot of cutting time).

I am also linking up to Lily's fresh sewing day

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Ohmigoodness, you've gotten so much done! I particularly like those totes in the upper right. Are they for lunches? They seem like they'd be the perfect size! :)

    Visiting from Lily's Quilts! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some really lovely things. I hope that you receive some fab Pippi Longstocking blocks as you have waited a long time. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush* I love everything - the pink sewing roll made me squeal with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mosaic. Those bags on the top left are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete