Monday 26 November 2012

Quick bread

I love libraries....... there is always treasure to be found.  This weekend I stumbled into the cookery section rather than the sewing section for a change.  This was what I found.......


So, I have made courgette and cheese loaf - which was scrummy.....  there was only this much left by the time I remembered to take a photo.


And today I have made a butternut squash and fennel seed loaf.......


It has been frozen in portions for school lunch boxes (otherwise it was in danger of being eaten in one go!)

Whilst on the subject of libraries..... if you live near enough to Newark, then you might be interested in this.


What a great idea.


I have also been given a fabulous new book


So this week I will be venturing into the world of cake pop making...... we have a 2nd birthday party to prepare for!

x

2 comments:

  1. The butternut and fennel bread - yummy. Thanks too for the info on the craft swap at Newark. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering just looking at the photos! That looks like a dangerous book...

    ReplyDelete