Saturday 5 May 2012

A sunny Saturday

It's a sunny Saturday - yippeeee.

And I have the luxury of a child free day out, to do some lovely stuff.



There will be a trip to the Post office, to post these parcels - one is a PIF, one a surprise and one some blocks for someone - see if one of these lands through your letterbox!

Then Halfords to buy Hope's birthday bike. I have given in and decided to get the pinkest, sparkliest one I can find!





And then an exciting meet up for coffee with someone I have met in blogland, and will be at the retreat, so I am very excited.

Plus I did some sewing..........  made my pot holders for the sample swap for the retreat



And this months bee blessed blocks.


I think both these projects appealed to my addictive personality, as once I started making them I just wanted to make more and more!!  hence a total of 6 pot holders and three bee blocks in the end!  Does any one out there actually need a pot holder????  ; )

Right.... can't stay here at the computer, there's fun to be had!

have a great weekend

xx
























5 comments:

  1. Wow you have been productive. Enjoy your coffee and I'm sure Hope will LOVE the bike :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really lovely to meet up with you, chat about sewing stuff and get to know each other. Thanks. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bike is amazing! I would have loved that as a girl.


    I really like the twist on those log cabin blocks. Very modern looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got to meet my mate Di! Isn't she lovely! I'm meeting her in Belfast in June! Love the BB blocks T - lovely all pegged in a row! And fab potholders too - these will make great gifts. Looking forward to meeting you in person at fqr. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blocks - so cheerful. What a luxury to have a whole day to work on them. I haven't found a time spot bigger than about 15 minutes to sew in the last two weeks, and I don't even have children!

    ReplyDelete