Friday 2 March 2012

Mouthy Owly loveliness

It's here...... my mouthy stitches pouch from the swap arrived yesterday.  And I am truly in love with it.  Look.................

 My wonderful parcel all tied up with lucious ribbon.


 This photo doesn't do justice to the wonderful aqua colours and orange bursts of colour in these tiny and so precise squares


And then........ my owly family


And my scraps...... blues (just the right colour for the stash bee block this month which is red white and blue stars)

So thank you so much to Rachel (aka mammafairy), I am thrilled with my swap, and for those of you who know that this was my first swap, and what angst I had about the pouch I was making for my partner, and the effort it took to keep up with all the commenting on all the photos in the flickr pool....... I think I had kind of forgotten at the end that I would be receiving my own pouch, and so I am one happy lady! All in all I have really enjoyed the mouthy stitches swap.  And Nicky who I made my monkey and tree pouch for has received it, and likes it, so that's great.

When's the next swap????

!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you...I love the monkeys on your banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great package - I always find with swaps I get so caught up with the making and commenting on everyone's makes, that I forget one is coming to me at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get the chance to wonder long what was coming my way as you were so quick in sending it Tanya! Still really pleased and the monkey is back inside now making friends with some other fun pouches! Looks like you're addicted....slippery slope....but so relieved you have enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete