Saturday 21 January 2012

A quick winning announcement

I have to be quick - Mark has taken the children out so I could meet with my mentor about my catering qualification for the Brownies, and she's just left, so I have a spare minute ...... but if he comes back and finds me blogging he will think I have been skiving!!

So here goes, we have a winner........

picked randomly by two able helpers




Yes it's Jamie......... (Jamie Lee from Busy Bee Quilts) so send me a message with your address and I will make you up a fifty followers celebration parcel.  Well done.

They're not back yet, so quickly I have to tell you that i was also a winner this week - check out this wonderful blog by Jodi at Tickle and Hide.  She makes the most beautiful stuff, and has some new stuff in her shop.  I was the lucky winner of her drawer string quilt pattern and also a jelly roll of fabric......  (need to hunt in my books for jelly roll quilts!)

They're back.......

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! A big thank you to your helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! I know that feeling of being sprung blogging!! Thanks for the shout out! Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they the cutest helpers! Congratulations on your win Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win (and to Jamie Lee!) and your helpers are oh-so-cute!!

    ReplyDelete