Monday 23 January 2012

If only I wasn't so mouthy!

Ever feel like you have bitten off more than you can chew?

Ever feel you should have kept your mouth shut?

Have you ever hovered over that 'send' button knowing that the minute it's pressed it's all too late?



the Mouthy Stitches group icon   the Mouthy Stitches group icon   the Mouthy Stitches group icon   the Mouthy Stitches group icon   the Mouthy Stitches group icon   the Mouthy Stitches group icon  the Mouthy Stitches group icon  the Mouthy Stitches group icon  the Mouthy Stitches group icon  the Mouthy Stitches group icon  the Mouthy Stitches group icon

(are 11 weeny Mouthy stitches logos better than one big one?)

Yes, I joined in....... and this weekend we have been allocated our partners for the mouthy stitches swap.  Cindy is my mama, and she has given me lots of helpful instructions to follow.  My excitement has turned to slight anxiety as I puruse my partners wonderful mosaic, and check out another lovely blog (I am very excited to get a partner that I don't know as it means I will hopefully get to know someone new along the way, and I think they might be at the London retreat later this year?).

So far I have made lists of ideas - and nipped to the fabric shop at lunchtime to try and buy some linen (they don't sell it - so will need to do some internet hunting instead)


My notebook of lists (some weeks it seems I have lists of my lists!).

I think lots of the people I follow are also in the mouthy stitches swap, and I am enjoying all your posts about it and all the funny little links in the flickr group...... have fun x

1 comment:

  1. Ah, dude, fear not. Everyone gets scared at the start of swaps!! I'm not doing MS so if you need a second opinion you can safely ask over here, a'right?

    ReplyDelete