Monday 3 October 2011

Here it is

Well here is my blog - I am not imagining this will be read by many people, but hello to you if you are reading this!

I have called it 'second chance', as due to lack of finances nearly everything I make, do or buy is second hand.  I make use of cast offs.  I hunt for treasure that people are throwing away at car boots sales and charity shops.  I recycle, and I try and give things a new lease of life.

So, fabrics and makes will be random - and one month I may be cooking if I have been given a bag of apples, and another month I may be sewing if I found some fabric.

I am new to blogging, so bear with me.

But I have been inspired by some beautiful blogs I have discovered, particularly one of a friend from my school days, and the links she has - so I will do my best to keep up a reasonable standard.

My first blog - how exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's great fun! I like your blog name and the story behind it-- very thoughtful. And congrats on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete